Friday, May 2, 2008

Quiet Day

A day where not much happened at all, except after much cursing I have the mobile phone interweb thing happening again. I don't understand in any way how or why what I have done works, so I guess that makes me a fully qualified 21st century IT technician.

I still haven't managed to post a blog entry from the mobile phone yet, which is kind of the idea. I've never really managed the discipline of keeping a diary before, but I'm going to give it a go.

I would like to get the phone working for blogging though because I'm starting to use the phone camera & it would be easier to transfer them straight up than across to the PC and then upload them. Unfortunately for reasons of technological simplicity, IT has banned Bluetooth on the company mobile, so I'm reduced to sneakernet for data transfer. Still, it is possible, so the whole thing can keep ticking over.

Added a picure to my profile, don't know if that worked. It's the classic "me at my desk in my room" photo.

Tiedied up the living room. Put away the clothes. Threw out the rubbish. Read a couple of books - bits of them.

Saturday (which is actually today) I will go out in spite of the rain. Umbrellas have been acquired. The weather is actually quite strange, I've never experienced anything quite like it. For the humidity, it seems like the temperature should be substantially hotter, but it's not quite wet enough for a drizzle - it looks misty, but only very faintly. True, I haven't spent much time in the tropics.

No comments: